Al Gharafa Center
Get in Touch With Us
We’re open to answer any of your queries, at anytime. Feel free to walk in to our centers, call/WhatsApp us, or mail us to reach out to our experts, who can assist you.
Still have questions? Talk to one of our education experts today!
Frequently Asked Questions.
We’re located in Qatar and we have two branches. One is located in Nuaija, and other is located in Gharrafa.
- Sunday – Thursday – 1:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday – 10:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- You can contact us during these hours by phone, email, or by visiting our centre in person. (For urgent inquiries outside of our office hours, you can fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.)
Yes, we do offer home tuition on weekends but this is subject to teacher availability and location of the enquiry.
To apply for a job in our comapany you may may to write to firstname.lastname@example.org following these guidelines
- In the subject line write “Applying for the role of (the role you’re applying for)” This increases the chances of potential candidates to be noticed by the HR Admin
- Attach Resume & Cover Letter
If any openings, and if they find your Resume to be a right fit for the role vacant, you will be contacted by the HR.